The kitchen is where the faucet is an essential element. Washing dishes, vegetables and other products requires hot, cold or lukewarm water. This means that the entire system should work without any interruptions. Only an experienced specialist will ensure that the installation of the faucet in the kitchen with quality control is quick.[ kitchen faucets discount]
The installation of the faucet is usually done in the kitchen; This is where we use more water than any other place in a house. A properly installed faucet will help provide mixed water at a comfortable temperature. Improperly repairing a faucet can cause problems during the operation of this appliance. You can arrange a flood for yourself or your neighbors. So, hiring a plumber will save you trouble. The plumber installs the faucet in the kitchen with great professionalism and at a reasonable price. Professionals offer guarantees for the services they provide. Additionally, those with the expertise you are looking for will keep you updated throughout the process to make it as transparent as possible. These are just a few reasons why you should hire a handyman instead of repairing your appliances yourself at home.
Five reasons to refuse to install a faucet with your own hands
Many apartments or house residents question the need to contact a plumber to install a faucet. To dispel skeptical thoughts that installing a faucet in the kitchen can be done with your own hands, it helps to understand the likely mistakes and their consequences:
- You can damage the water pipes while attaching the faucet. Problems can arise if you remove the older faucet. In addition, it is helpful to have professional and working tools for replacing and repairing the faucet. If you unscrew the liner from the pipes with the wrong wrench, you can damage the threads on the pipe, and this will lead to their replacement.
- They can damage sinks, tubs or showers. You remove the old faucet while you install a new one in the kitchen. During this process, you can deform a metal sink or crack an acrylic bathtub or stone sink. Then the amount saved by calling the plumber increases tenfold and is spent on replacing the sink.
- Incorrect installation of the faucet will result in leaks. A loose liner, a forgotten seal, a damaged faucet, a loose siphon and much more lead to leaks and unpleasant smells.
- If you install a faucet incorrectly, it will leak and water will pool under the faucet. This phenomenon leads to rust and the valve must be replaced again.
- Remember, you are not an expert in this field. You don’t have the professional tools. A leaking faucet can be a serious problem at home. A faucet that is not working will add to your monthly water bill. You should therefore avoid the installation. Let the experts do their job.
The list of possible problems goes on, but these are the most common mistakes with very unpleasant consequences. Those who wish to avoid it are advised to consult good plumbers to install the faucet.
Why is it profitable to order services from specialists?
It’s a well-known saying: everyone knows their business well. You may have many other important jobs to do in your life. So if you are hiring a plumber to install the kitchen faucet, this is the choice for you. The following are the few advantages of hiring a plumber:
- Save yourself the trouble of buying expensive tools for installing a faucet
- Efficiency that helps meet deadlines;
- Professionalism that allows the job to be done properly
- Expertise, the plumber can advise you on the maintenance of the faucet installed in the kitchen. It will significantly extend its lifespan.
Installation of a kitchen faucet by a plumber
It is important to choose the right design. It can be with or without a shower, so its installation requires the right choice of design. These are some types of kitchen faucets:
Kitchen faucet types
- Two-valve faucet
- Single lever tap
- Contactless faucets
- Faucet with filter
- Electronic faucet
An experienced plumber will help you choose the right model for your sink. The faucet also differs in the method of installation. It requires special skills and techniques. Even with experience, not all installers can perform all work in accordance with the safety rules. Few plumbers are specialists who own all the techniques and show that the result exceeds all expectations when specialists get down to business.
In addition to the installation, you will receive professional advice on maintaining an already installed system.
Order the services of professionals
If you decide to order the services of the professional for installing a faucet, then all the processes are very simple. It does not matter whether you need to install the faucet in the bathroom or in the kitchen – the process should always be carried out by specialists with the right tools.
Professional installation of a faucet in the kitchen or completing such an important task as replacing the faucet with a new one – each process requires high quality tools and experience in different conditions. Sometimes old water supply systems cannot be dismantled, adding time and complexity as well as service costs. The price of installing a faucet depends on the following features:
- Working conditions of a specialist, availability of sufficient space for convenient execution of tasks;
- the complexity of dismantling old equipment;
- the type of crane you have chosen and the features of its installation.
Other important features are individually individual. Therefore, it is difficult to determine how much the installation of the faucet will cost – the price depends on many criteria. For example, it is more difficult to attach a faucet to a kitchen sink than to a sink. Therefore, installing a faucet in the kitchen will cost a little more. The type of faucet also affects the cost; It is more expensive to install a shower head faucet in the bathtub than a simple faucet in the kitchen. It takes about 15-30 minutes.
We discussed the need to hire a plumber to install a faucet. Now you can easily hire an expert instead of doing a disastrous experiment.
golden kitchen faucet