As a sign of the integration of all current Danze® by Gerber products under the Gerber umbrella, the company will be exhibiting at an updated stand with a uniform brand voice. Visitors will experience a cohesive suite of complete plumbing solutions that represent inspired design, high quality craftsmanship, dependable durability of performance and exceptional value to the market.
“For nearly a century, Gerber has built a strong legacy and reputation as a powerhouse in the plumbing industry,” he said Tony Favilla, Vice President Sales and Marketing, Gerber Plumbing Fixtures. “As we evolve, the strategic shift to a single brand will strengthen the Gerber brand. We will continue to design and manufacture products that have beauty to match any decor, engineering for easy installation, and high-quality materials for years of durability.”
Gerber presents products and solutions with sustainability as a key aspect and ongoing commitment. As a long-standing WaterSense® partner, Gerber offers high-performance products that meet water-saving requirements.
2020 Gerber product preview on display
- Brushed Bronze Finish: Brushed Bronze is designed to provide years of lasting performance with warmth and contemporary sophistication. It’s the newest shade in the Gerber Finish range. Brushed Bronze will be available in both the Parma® and the new Kinzie ™ kitchen collections. The Parma and Vaughn® bathroom collections are also being expanded to include options for brushed bronze for wash basin, shower and bathtub fittings. Additional coordinating components and accessories are also being introduced in brushed bronze for a total of over 100 SKUs to provide single room solutions for the entire space. The Brushed Bronze finish will be available in late summer 2020.
- Floor-mounted tub fillers: Gerber is previewing KBIS 2020 and will be available for purchase in late summer 2020. He introduces floor-mounted tub fillers that match three popular bathing collections: Parma®, Sirius® and Opulence®. The new floor-mounted bathtub fillers are ideal for bathrooms with freestanding bathtub installations and will be available in four versions: Classic Chrome, Brushed Nickel, Satin Black and the new Brushed Bronze.
- Kinzie ™ kitchen collection: Gerber’s latest kitchen collection is inspired by sanitary forms from the industrial era with a modern look, high quality craftsmanship and reliable performance. The collection will be available from late summer 2020 and includes a pre-wash faucet, a pull-down faucet, a pull-down preparation faucet and a wall-mounted pot filler. The Kinzie collection will be available in Classic Chrome, Stainless Steel and the brand new Brushed Bronze surfaces.
- Lemora ™ Bath Collection: The Lemora Bath Collection from Gerber exhibited at KBIS 2020 shows shapes that are inspired by nature.
- The first introduction to the Lemora collection is available March 2020will be a new two-piece, WaterSense® certified 1.28 gpf toilet. The tight fit between tank and bowl and the completely rimmed, concealed trapway ensure an elegant appearance.
- The full line of complementary Lemora faucets available in late summer 2020 include single-lever and widely used sink faucets, a Roman bathtub faucet and various options for bath and shower solutions, provided by Gerber’s innovative Treysta® pressure equalization platform for maximum installation flexibility and equipment innovative perseverance is driven.
- Viper® 0.8 gpf toilet: Gerber is expanding its plumber-friendly Viper toilet family with a super efficient 0.8 gpf model that saves 50% more water than the national standard. The Viper 0.8 gpf toilet exceeds all WaterSense® performance requirements and saves 33% more water than highly efficient toilets. Available March 2020.
- Wicker Park ™ Two-Piece Concealed Trapway Toilet: The Gerber Wicker Park collection will soon include a two-piece toilet with a concealed trapway. Available March 2020The fully lined style offers a sleek, simplified style that is easy to clean and maintain. The geometric design of the two-piece is a perfect complement to the one-piece option – a one-piece design for a two-piece price.
Gerber Products Available Now – On display
- Avian® collection: Gerber’s Avian Bath collection is characterized by clear lines with linear handles. The entire range of the collection comprises 36 products, including single and double-handle basin fittings, a Roman bathtub fitting as well as shower and bathtub configurations. The pieces of the Avian Collection are available in the colors Classic Chrome, Brushed Nickel and Satin Black. The collective fairing kits are designed for easy installation and are powered by the innovative Gerber® Treysta® valve.
- Elite ™ Two-Piece Concealed Trapway Toilet: Powered by the Avalanche flush platform, the Elite has an easy-to-install, affordable two-piece design with a concealed Trapway unit and FluidMaster® tank components. The streamlined, compact inlet helps direct water at a faster rate, while the flush system has a 50% higher pipeline throughput than the national standard.
- Pull-down preparation taps: Gerber’s pull-down preparation taps have the same design as the standard kitchen pull-down faucets in their collection and are also the ideal solution for smaller spaces. They are available in the Draper®, Selene® and Vaughn ™ collections and have a maximum flow rate of 1.75 gpm at 60 psi. The taps are equipped with the exclusive SnapBack® retraction system from Gerber, the adjustable GripLock® retraction weight and the spray head with a double function. The Gerber pulldown preparation taps are available in the versions Classic Chrome and stainless steel. The Vaughn collection is also available in Satin Black.
Gerber Plumbing Fixtures has been a leading manufacturer of vitreous porcelain faucets, faucets and fittings for residential, commercial and hospitality applications for nearly a century. Gerber strives to deliver products that stand for inspired design, high quality craftsmanship, dependable durability of performance, and exceptional value in the marketplace – with a reputation built on innovative persistence. Gerber’s extensive range of beautifully designed, high performing, highly efficient and environmentally friendly products has been developed with professional sanitary standards in mind and supported by Gerber’s best-in-class customer service. As a partner in the US EPA WaterSense® program, Gerber is committed to protecting the environment through resource conservation and the development of best practices. More information about Gerber can be found at gerberonline.com and danze.com.
Alaine Bollinger, BD&H Marketing,
704.786.7193, [email protected]
SOURCE Gerber Plumbing Fixtures LLC