Which kitchen is more important in your lake house: the one inside or outside?
This is of course a trick question. The answer is both! And Ozark Granite, LLC was busy installing indoor and outdoor kitchens on the Lake of the Ozarks when homeowners first upgraded, updated, or built.
Here are some of the kitchen trends from the Lake of the Ozarks homes over the past few months. Most of the photos are from Ozark Granite’s Facebook page, which frequently features news of new granite and quartz slabs they have received. “Like” their page to see what’s in stock: https://www.facebook.com/Ozarkgranitellc
Visit the Ozark Granite website: www.OzarkGranite.com
In the meantime, here are some ideas for your next kitchen build or update …
1. MSI Q quartz calacatta laza and white shaker cabinets with an accented island. Don’t forget the apron-style sink!
2. An eye-catching outdoor kitchen with Azul Aran granite.
3. White quartz complements stained AND lacquered wooden cabinets! Msi Q Quartz, Calacatta Miraggo.
4. A post-and-beam dock pergola with stunning countertops.
5. A circular dock bar for the ultimate in entertainment.
6. Strong veining of the granite surfaces for the luxurious kitchen of the Sykora family.
7. Full wall backsplash and so much white!
8. A unique bathroom vanity, aquatic and mountainous!
9. Ultra-modern, ultra white, with strong veins and a few splashes of color in the decor.
10. Calacatta Manhattan marble. Nice, rustic-modern kitchen by the lake of the Ozarks.
I tried to start this article on interior design trends in 2021 without the “P …
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathroom: 6th
- Square feet: 5628 ft2
KW Four Seasons Realty
- Bedroom: 5
- Bathroom: 5
- Square feet: 4269 ft2
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices – Schrimpf Real Estate Group
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathroom: 3
- Square feet: 1770 ft2