LAS VEGAS, January 21, 2020 / PRNewswire / – To build on Delta’s wide range of transformative kitchen and bathroom innovations, the Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (KBIS) introduces Delta’s latest line of products. January 21-23 in the Las Vegas (Booth no. N1933).
“As a leader in the kitchen and bathroom space, the Delta brand is constantly exploring new ways to improve our daily water experience,” he said Ryan Wilson, Director of Product Marketing for the Delta Brand. “The products presented at KBIS this year offer beautiful design aesthetics with innovative technologies for the home.”
The new Delta products and technologies on display include:
- Coranto ™ Kitchen Collection: Inspired by a timeless French dance, the Coranto Kitchen Collection brings a rhythmic interplay of lines and shapes into the kitchen. The collection shows expansive proportions, simplified lines, subtle details and optional technological innovations. The collection is available with Touch2O® technology, which allows the user to start and stop the flow of water with a simple touch anywhere on the spout or handle to simplify kitchen tasks and keep the faucet clean when hands are not there are. With the implementation of a VoiceIQ ™ technology module, users can activate water flow, dispense metered quantities and fill custom containers with a simple voice command when paired with Amazon® Alexa® or Google® Assistant enabled devices. The collection is equipped with ShieldSpray® technology, which cleans with laser-like precision and removes stubborn dirt with an average of 90 percent fewer splashes than a standard spray. The faucet also incorporates DIAMOND ™ sealing technology, which reduces leaks and ensures operation as new for the life of the faucet. MagnaTite® Docking holds the pull-down spray wand firmly in place with a powerful built-in magnet so it stays docked when not in use. The collection is available exclusively from Delta Faucet retail customers.
- Emmeline ™ Kitchen Collection: A mix of diamond and circle shapes Emmeline kitchen The collection combines the intricacies of traditional design with the minimalist lines of contemporary style. With a unique diamond-shaped spout, the pull-out faucet from the collection gives the kitchen area fascinating details and a unique design flair. Like the Coranto Kitchen Collection, the collection includes the latest smart home developments, including Touch2O technology and VoiceIQ technology, as well as ShieldSpray® technology, DIAMOND Seal technology and MagnaTite docking. The collection is offered in Delta Lumicoat ™ finishes, a new technology that repels liquids and keeps kitchen faucets looking cleaner for longer to combat water spots and stains. With this technology, users can just wipe the surface with a soft cloth without the need for detergents and chemicals.
- Delta Glass Rinser: Available nationwide, the Delta Glass Rinser works similarly to local cafes, but is designed for use in domestic kitchens. The new innovation makes it easier to wash drinks that are otherwise difficult to clean. Just push the drinkware over the washer and high pressure water jets shoot up for a thorough flush that you just can’t get to. From baby bottles and wine glasses to travel mugs and water bottles, Delta Glass Rinser conveniently rinses practically every drinkware. The Delta Glass Rinser is currently available from select retailers such as The Home Depot and Lowe’s. A metal version will be available in various designs exclusively from Delta Faucet retail customers from summer 2020 Delta surfaces.
- Kayra ™ Bath Collection: A transitional style that gives every bathroom a distinctive design Kayra Bath The collection offers features such as a pull-down spray wand for easy cleaning and classic surface options. The collection includes the multi-adjustable H2Okinetic® technology and In2ition® two-in-one shower options that enable integrated shower head and hand shower functions while controlling the speed, movement and droplet size of the water to create the feeling of more water during use to convey less. The collection is available exclusively from Delta Faucet retail customers.
- Trillian ™ Bath Collection: Inspired by prismatic architecture, the Trillian bath The collection draws attention to itself with its bold advancement of modern style and the use of defined edges. Named after a type of gemstone cut, the collection offers a full range of product options for complete symmetry in a room, from tubs and showers to faucets and accessories. Trillian shower heads are equipped with H2Okinetic technology, while single-hand faucets are equipped with DIAMOND Seal technology.
For more information on Delta products, please visit www.deltafaucet.com.
About Delta® products
There is transformative power in every Delta product. From Touch2O® technology, which turns taps on and off with just one touch of a button, to H2Okinetic® shower technology, which gives the feeling of more water without using more water, Delta products incorporate intelligent thinking that meets the needs of the People anticipate. Paired with beautiful and inspiring design, the Delta brand is more than just a faucet. As a WaterSense® partner of the US Environmental Protection Agency Delta Faucet Company, Delta Faucet Company is a global organization that provides kitchen and bathroom fittings, shower heads, bath and shower systems, toilets and related accessories and sells products in more than 53 countries. More information is available at www.deltafaucet.com.
Links to additional resources
Delta online press room
About Masco Corporation
WaterSense® is a registered trademark of the US Environmental Protection Agency.